Warning: Last items in stock!
- 9:00 pm meeting participants to visit Modica and Modica's chocolate tasting.
- Lunch in the restaurant.
- Afternoon dedicated to the visit of Scicli, meeting with the guide will show us all the artistic beauties of the City and the "Montalbano Places", free aperitif.
- Representation 'Madonna delle Milizie'
- Dinner in the restaurant, tasting orange juice.
- Return home.
- 9:00 pm meeting of the participants to go to 'Punta Secca' where is the most famous balcony in Italy, namely that of Commissioner Montalbano, visit the 'Donnafugata Castle'.
- Typical Sicilian lunch at the restaurant.
- After lunch transfer to Ragusa Ibla, meet with the guide to see the artistic beauties of the City, visit the Villa Comunale.
- Free aperitif.
- Return home.
- Transfer to go to the locations mentioned in the program;
- 2 lunches in the restaurant;
- 1 Dinner in the restaurant;
- Museum entrances where provided;
- Authorized Guides;
- Accompanying Sicily Sea Holiday;
Does not include
- Everything that is not specified in the "include" entry.
- A deposit of 30% of the total amount will be required upon booking. The balance must be paid by bank transfer 15 days before arrival.
Condition of fruition
- Sicily Sea Holiday reserves the right to change itinerary if, for reasons of bad weather or other causes, it is not possible to visit the designated place.
In case of cancellation the deposit of 30% paid at the time of booking will be in no way refundable. The withdrawal is allowed up to 30 days before the service is used.