Warning: Last items in stock!
TOUR 2 DAYS TRAGEDIE "Seven against Thebes" - "Phenics" And visit of SIRACUSA and SCICLI
* Required fields
From May to July, this is the Best Time to visit Sicily if you are a fan of the Greek Theater.
For the Theatrical Season "The Theater and the City" as the title and The Leading Thread of A Season That Will Lead Visitors on a Trip to the Story of the tragic genre. In the year when the 2750th anniversary of the foundation of Siracusa will be celebrated, the Inda Foundation will set up a season focused precisely on the "polis", because the city of Siracusa has an inseparable relationship with its theater. Three New Indie Productions, The Return of Comedy, and the Reproposition of a Long Time Forgotten Title They are the pillars of the new season.
The tragedies "The Seven against Thebes" by Eschilo and "The Phenics" of Euripides, and the "Le Fane" comedy of Aristophanes are the three works of the Fifty-third Cycle of Classical Performances in the Greek Theater of Syracuse.
"The Frogs" will be, DISTANCE of 15 years from the 2002 installation entrusted to Luca Ronconi, the fulcrum of the 2017 Cycle of Shows. In the famous confrontation between Aeschylus and Euripides, Aristofane submits an incisive A critical-literary examination of moral outcomes And ideological of tragic poetry in His Most Explicit And Extreme Expressions. The Two Great Tragedies Will Be Proposed with the Representation of Dramas Due to Which Two Tragedy Protagonists of the Frog Compound On THE SIXTH MYSTIC Saga of the Theban Round The Aristofane Work will be staged at the Greek Theater for the third time AFTER the performances of 1976 and 2002.
"The Seven Against Thebes" will be set up for the fourth time AFTER the 1924, 1966 and 2005 MENTRE stage performances for "The Phenics" will be the second performance at the Greek Theater, DISTANCE of nearly fifty years from the 1968 Quella. Choice One, This, Which Testifies the Induction of Induction towards Research and Valorization of Classical Culture.
- 9:00 pm rally participants to visit Syracuse, meeting with the guide we will visit all the artistic beauty of the city.
- Lunch in a restaurant on Ortigia seafood menu.
- After lunch we will continue the visit to Syracuse we will visit the Archaeological Park of Neapolis
- Representation classic "Seven Against Thebes"
- Dinner at Pizzeria.
- Return home
- 9:00 pm rally participants to visit Scicli, meeting with the guide we will visit the "Montalbano Places" and all the artistic beauty of the city.
- Lunch at restaurant
- After lunch it's off to Noto, meet guide
- Late afternoon we leave for the Greek Theater in Syracuse to see the representation Classical "Phoenician"
- Dinner at restaurant
- Return home
- Transfer to visit the places mentioned in the program;
- 2 lunches and 1 dinner at the restaurant;
- 1 dinner in a pizzeria;
- 1 overnight;
- Inputs museum where required;
- authorized guide;
- Tour of Sicily Sea Holiday;
Does not include
- Tickets tragedies "Greek Theater" Syracuse and all that is not mentioned in "includes."
Conditions of reservation
- The reservation will be required a deposit of 30% of the total. The balance must be paid by bank transfer 15 days before arrival.
Condition of use
The Sicily Sea Holiday reserves the right to change itinerary if, for reasons of bad weather or other reasons it is not possible to visit the appointed place.
Condition of withdrawal
In case of withdrawal the deposit of 30% paid at the booking stage will in no way refundable. The withdrawal is allowed up to 30 days before the service.